School Performance Fact Sheet
13674 E. Valley Blvd., La Puente, CA 91746
Office: (626) 968-9135
Class Bp Bus Course – 6 week 160 Hours
On-Time Completion Rates (Graduation Rates)
Includes Data for the two calendar years prior to reporting
|Calendar Year||Number of Students Who Began the Program||Students Available for Graduation||Number of On-Time Graduates||On-Time Completion Rate|
Job Placement Rates (including data for the two calendar years prior to reporting)
|Calendar Year||Number of students who began program||Number of Graduates||Graduates Available for Employment||Graduates Employed in the field||Placement Rate % Employed in the Field|
Gainfully Employed Categories (Includes data for the two calendar years prior to reporting)
Part-Time vs. Full Time Employment
|Calendar Year||Graduates Employed in the Field 20-29 Hours Per Week||Graduates Employed in the Field at Least 30 Hours Per Week||Total Graduates Employed in the Field|
Single Position vs. Concurrent Aggregated Position
|Calendar Year||Graduates Employed in the Field in a Single Position||Graduates Employed in the Field in Concurrent Aggregated Positions||Total Graduates Employed in the Field|
Self Employed / Freelance Positions
|Calendar Year||Graduates Employed who are Self-Employed or Working Freelance||Total Graduates Employed in the Field|
|Calendar Year||Graduates Employed in the Field who are Employed by the Institution, an Employer Owned by the Institution, or an Employer who Shares Ownership with the Institution||Total Graduates Employed in the Field|
IF the majority of graduated from this program obtain jobs in self-employment or freelance work add:
This program may result in freelance or self-employment.
- The work available to graduates of this program is usually for freelance or self-employment
- This type of work may not be consistent.
- The period of employment can range from one day to weeks to several months.
- Hours worked in a day or week may be more or less than the traditional 8 hour work day or 40 hour work week
- You can expect to spend unpaid time expanding your networks, advertising, promoting your services, or honoring your skills
- Once graduates begin to work freelance or are self-employed, they will be asked to provide documentation that they are employed as such so that they may be counted as placed for our job placement records.
- Students initialing this disclosure understand that either a majority or all of this school’s graduates are employed in this matter and understand what comprises this work style.
License Examination Passage Rates (includes data for the two calendar years prior to reporting)
|Calendar Year||Number of Graduate in Calendar Year||Number of Graduates Taking Exam||Number Who Passed First Available Exam||Number Who Failed First Available Exam||Passage Rate|
Salary and Wage Information (includes data for the two calendar years prior to the reporting
Annual salary and wages reported for graduates employed in the field
|Calendar Year||Graduates Available for Employment||Graduates Employed in Field||$25,000 |
|No Salary Information Reported|
Cost of Education Program
Total charges for the program for students completing on-time in 2019: $3,550. Additional charges may be incurred if the program is not completed on-time.
Total charges for the program for students completing on-time in 2020: $3,550. Additional charges may be incurred if the program is not completed on-time.
YOUR JOURNEY TO SUCCESS STARTS HERE:
We’d love to hear from you!